JoinFS Multiplayer Platform

Online Events that all pilots are welcome to join in
Roger Eve
Position: Asst Hub Captain

JoinFS Multiplayer Platform

Postby Roger Eve » Sat May 06, 2017 10:37 am

Hi Guys,

It is time to get ready for our first flying using the JoinFS Multiplayer Platform.

Please see the attached file for information on how to download and install the platform. It is very simple and works well. Once installed run it with your FS open and you should be able to join. If you use TeamSpeak at the same time there is a good chance that someone will be around to help you get started.

Cheers

Roger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Roger Eve
NBL1227G
Events Manager

Roger Eve
Position: Asst Hub Captain

Re: JoinFS Multiplayer Platform

Postby Roger Eve » Fri May 26, 2017 9:47 am

Hello Fellow Noble Members!

I case you missed my email about "joinFS" I have attached the instructions on where to find this free program and how to install it.

I would encourage you to try this out before the Stringbag Rally so that we can sort out any problems. It is very easy to use, but we don't want to be spending too much time troubleshooting on the day. There are frequently pilots on TeamSpeak in the evenings wherever you are in the world so it is easy to get some help. Incidentally this applies to all FS issues you might meet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Roger Eve
NBL1227G
Events Manager

Return to “Events”